Boosting your libido: what influences a person’s sex drive?
If we realize your libido drops down, you should ask yourself a question, what was the cause. There's plenty of factors, but eliminating them may be a key to finding new solutions for low libido. More magical than the miracle pills you take!
What can be decreasing your sex drive?
- Stress – an argument with your friends, problems at work – those things may make the need for sex go away. Do you want to know how to improve sex drive in that case? Go to the sauna, a night out or a short holiday. When the amount of stress decreases, you will sex drive will increase a lot!
- Stimulants – cigarettes, alcohol and drugs can affect your libido severely. If you wish to get back to your original form you should refrain from this kind of treats. This is the best way to boost your libido!
- Recovery from illness – flu as well as more serious infections or surgeries may result in decreasing of your sex drive. Don't worry; everything will get back to normal faster than you can imagine!
- Depression – Just like any other mental illness, it may affect your libido. If this happens to you, you should meet psychologist or sexuologist.
- Hormonal imbalance – Decrease in testosterone may have a direct impact in your libido. There's no other way; you need to get examined and start your treatment - that's the only solution for low libido.
How to Increase Sex Drive
The most popular way is trying aphrodisiacs. Treat yourself with a wonderful feast with dark chocolate with chilli, dry red wine, oysters, or other seafood.
Put enough emphasis on stimulating your senses of smell and touch. Use some almond or jasmine oil for erotic massage. This way, you will boost your temptation with every tender touch – doesn't matter if you are the giver or receiver of the massage. You may as well try some intimate warming gel (remember to make sure none of you is allergic to them).